Friday, March 23, 2012
Another Week of Game Design Over
This has been a very long week. All week I have been working on little extra things throughout the game to make it a little better. In the past two days I have been working on new levels for level 1 that would make a better shooter. At first it was very hard to get the code just right but my team mate helped me get everything to work so that is more levels that we have. I think the new levels will be a nice touch because they are designed differently and this allows us to keep everyone who plays our game interested, which is kind of the point so that they can play the game and learn. Also I have learned not to go to the movies and watch a midnight premiere because it is extremely tiring when you have class in the morning and its hard for you to look at the computer screen. How I managed to get everything done today is beyond me because I have no clue. The Hunger Games was worth not being able to look at the computer screen though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment