Friday, April 13, 2012

All Most Done

This is the last full week that we have to finish our game and I personally am not ready.  There is so much that we have to do before we are done and I don't know if I will have enough time to get everything done in time.  Ill just have to go home and work on it sometime over the weekend so that I can get everything to where we need it.  Mainly we have to make some more scene where everyone is talking to make the game a little better, and then we have to throw in a new level that Jacob started this week because he found some really cool code that was easy to master.  I think we have to make some new math equations to the slope levels because some of them may be incorrect and we can't have that.

1 comment:

  1. So much to do and so little time--that's how it is when the deadline is near. That is why I always say don't waste time. You won't have it to spare. But, who listens to me? You have a good game; i hope you are able to get it finished by the time we have our presentations schedulued. After that you will have time to make changes and improvements to it as well.

    ReplyDelete